Wanted: Dead or Alive Cover Wanted: Dead or Alive Cover

Really dig the guitar playing man

Gathering Storm Gathering Storm

Not much to say, its an interesting piece. I like the work with the delay, and the sounds you used. Nothing really new or very interesting, but really good background music if you can find a space for it.
I'm not a big electro head though, so I could be wrong.
Nice work, 4/5

johnfn responds:

Ha, yes this is one of my strangest tunes. Thank you for dropping by anyways!

Insurgent [MSB] (NGADM) Insurgent [MSB] (NGADM)

Awesome song. What did you use on the vocallike track?

GrantBowtie responds:

If you mean "the drop goes..." , I recorded that and played around with it. Shoot me a PM if you're still curious, thanks.

[Gen VI] Graveyard Jam [Gen VI] Graveyard Jam

Pretty cool, and original-ish. I liked it.
Its not ambient though.

Reverie [Meditation] Reverie [Meditation]

Fucking beautiful.
Enough said.

All the instruments flowed so.. perfectly.

5/5 one of the best ambient pieces I've heard in a long time.

MrMusicalLion responds:

Thanks Bro :) Glad you like it ^_^

Abyss Abyss

This was pretty cool, man. Good job.

Twone responds:

Thanks!

Reverb (Under_Skör Remix) Reverb (Under_Skör Remix)

I disagree, I loved that intro and thought it was pretty intuitive as far as creativity goes. The rest of the song is pretty cool, though the bass was pretty heavy and in my opinion should be lightened up a bit. Not much else to say, good work.

Halo Reminiscing Halo Reminiscing

Awesome.

I definatly remembered the song from the first chord. Great playing dude!

Also, I wanted to say thankyou so much for NOT DOING A ZELDA SONG like it seems like everyone on this site likes to do.

Great playing, mix it a little better. Perfect cover!

8/10
4/5

ninjapenguin1 responds:

Thanks so much man! And well what can you say? Zelda does have the BEST music of any series, I've been playing thru Skyward Sword and I LOVE the Orchestrated Soundtrack! :)

Sky - Runs With Wolves Sky - Runs With Wolves

Yea..

Well it has potential.. but it sounds way to fucking digital dude.
I honestly couldnt even tell if the guitars were real, just so dry and cut or if they were fake.
The mixing on the drums wasnt good, infact the whole peice needs to be mixed together.

Fix that shit man, and you got yourself a kick ass metal song.

AgeofEnlightenment responds:

thanks for reviewing , yeah this is one of my demos ive been making and i know nothing about mixing and producing really, im just putting this out for the content not quality. but believe me im trying to get better at mixing and stuff but my pc and speakers are old and pretty much crappy.

thanks again for reviewing, and vocals are on the tracks In Preys Wake And RunsWithWolves. more vocals are coming asap!

Hektik Space Hektik Space

Wow.

This is number one? Newgrounds is fucked.
Granted its okay.. but definatly does not deserve number one at all.

hektikmusic responds:

i didn't pick it and it's just number 1 for the week. check out my other tracks this one is old and not so great really i have no fucking clue why it's at the top